2020 Bayliner VR5 boat with trailer for sale in excellent condition
The boat has a very efficient fuel-injected Mercruiser 4.5l engine with 200 hp, with only 75 hours. This hull is very wide in the front, looking similar to a deck boat, and it can sit comfortably 8 people. The boat was maintained better than the factory specifications (oil changes every year, verified and topped liquids), very clean interior and exterior. The fuel-injected motor doesnt need to be winterized like the older motors. It has a drain system that drains all the water out of the engine.
The boat comes with:
-Extreme Tower w/ Integrated Bimini Top ($3800 option)
- stainless steel upgrade package,
- bow filler cushion and Bow Wind Block (Req Bow Filler Cushion)
- Garmin Striker ClearVu GPS with fish finder
- Jensen audio with Bluetooth
- interior blue led lighting.
- Snap-In Seagrass Woven Floor Covering (Gray)
- Swim Platform Mat (Gray)
- Snap-On Bow Well & Cockpit Cover (Windshield)
- Digital Depth Indicator
- VesselView Mobile interface with app for your phone
- 500 GPH Bilge Pump (Automatic)
- Galvanized trailer
Added after purchase - over $1500 in upgrades:
- Megaware keel guard
- spare wheel
- Garmin Striker GPS with ClearVu technology fish finder
- upgraded the tires to top-quality tires
- installed Mercury Vessel View interface
The trailer has led lights, upgraded tires (Good Year) rated to up to 84 miles/hour, new spare wheel.
I’ll include the coast guard required package too: life vest, fire extinguisher, flares, etc.
The new model without a tower will come at over 58k from what the dealers are saying.