2005 Contender 23T (Tournament - now called the 25T) with twin Yamaha F150 hp fourstroke engines with approximately 700 hours. The hull is 25 3 and is a big upgrade over the regular 23 Contender. No bottom paint. The boat went through a fairly extensive upgrade last year, including:
- New upholstery
- All steering hoses, rams, and seals were replaced from the helm to the engines
- New electronics/stereo installed (approx $12k incl. twin Garmin GPSMAP 943xsv w/ G3 vision card & Garmin radar
- 1kw Airmar transducer
- Garmin GT51M-TM transducer
- AIS 100 module
- New antennas
- JL Audio MM50 stereo w/ amp, speakers, and subwoofer.
- All new switches
- New Lenco trim tab switch
- New float switches, bilge pumps, and wiring installed
- New raw water washdown pump installed
At the time of upgrades, all stringers, tabbing, fuel tank etc. was visually inspected with no issues noted.
Also included is a Loadmaster tandem axle trailer that was completely rebuilt in 2018. This included new axles, running boards, hubs, bearings, lights, etc. Tires were all replaced within last year and new spare was purchased this year.